COURSE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- A booking does not constitute the creation of a contract and Demelza Sayers, trading as Tranquil Baby, reserves the right to decline to process a booking for any reason
- Bookings must be made no later than one week before the start of your first class
- Upon booking, a £20 non-refundable deposit will be taken.
- Full payment must be received no later than 48 hrs before the start of your first class
- No refunds will be given after you have attended the first class, unless your baby is born before you have completed the course. In these circumstances, a partial refund will be given.
- Demelza Sayers, trading as Tranquil Baby, requires a minimum of 2 participants for group courses to go ahead. If we do not meet the required number, we reserve the right to cancel the scheduled group course. In these circumstances, you will be offered an alternative group course date or a full refund.
- If for any reason we need to reschedule a class, you will be given as much notice as possible. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled class, you will be offered an alternative class date or a full refund.
- Under exceptional circumstances, we may need to cancel your booking. If we do, we will try to offer you an alternative course or a full refund.
- Demelza Sayers, trading as Tranquil Baby reserves the right to amend or cancel any course, course times, dates or published prices. Changes to course prices, times and dates will be advised before the start of the first class and any course already paid in full will not be subject to any price increase.
- You may cancel your course booking at any time by contacting us via email or phone.
- Cancellations made more than two weeks before the start of the first class will receive a full refund, less the £20 deposit
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours, but less than two weeks before the start of the first class will receive a 50% refund
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of the start of the first class will not receive a refund.
- The fee will be repaid promptly, less the £20 deposit, if your baby is born before you begin the course.
The KGHypnobirthing Course:
- Courses will be delivered by Demelza Sayers DipHB(KGH), a fully qualified KGHypnobirthing practitioner.
- Demelza Sayers, trading as Tranquil Baby, cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, or injury to any person or property arising out of or resulting from attendance at our classes. You are particularly advised to take care of all personal property and possessions.
- Demelza Sayers, trading as Tranquil Baby, reserves the right to decline any application to attend any of our classes.
- If you, or your partner, feel unwell whilst in attendance at the classes you should immediately seek the advice of your midwife, GP or other appropriate health professional
- Any recording or written material included as part of this course or arising from this course and all rights worldwide (including Intellectual Property Rights) relating thereto respectively are the sole property of Katharine Graves, KG Hypnobirthing Ltd, or others from whom such rights may be derived (whether or not protected by trademark and copyright laws) and may not be used other than for the personal use of the participant without obtaining prior written permission.
- You, the participant, agrees not to record the course or any part thereof.
- I, Demelza Sayers, am a trained KGHypnobirthing consultant and can facilitate you and your partner to safely learn the techniques which the KGH course teaches. I am not medially trained, and the course is not a substitute for the advice of or the presence during birth or any part of pregnancy or labour of a qualified medical practitioner, midwife or obstetrician. It does not represent in fact or otherwise an alternative to appropriate medical care or professional medical advice in any way, shape or form.
- Any questions or doubts you have about the use of KGHypnobirthing should be discussed by you with your medical caregiver and the safety of or the appropriateness of this course be confirmed with your medical caregiver prior to undertaking the course.
- Please note, you do not have to complete any exercise you are uncomfortable with or are unsure about. An important part of KGHypnobirthing is to listen to your body and follow your instincts.